We are reaching out to all experienced sales professionals in Japan. Now we are in the process of launching an office in Japan, thus we are looking for an unique individual who can lead business in Japan. Alantys technology is currently experiencing remarkable growth as an independent distributor of semiconductors and electronic components and has launched several offices worldwide.
To be discussed
- Grow and develop customer relationships and perform customer care functions that satisfy implicit needs.
- Contribute to thriving Japanese business in Japan.
- Meet monthly sales goals while maintaining the company’s vision and values.
- Expand new clients.
- Understand products, pricing, supply chain dynamics and quality management.
- If you are a unique salesperson with proven success, we positively consider your application, despite no experience in this industry.
- Candidates who possess substantial industry contacts or/and deep industry experience are preferred.
- A college degree in business is preferred.
- Both speaking and writing skills in English is a must.
- A strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong communication with a compelling and engaging phone presence
- Ability to work with strong personalities in a collaborative manner while in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to bring a daily strong work ethics, positive attitudes and willingness to do whatever it takes.
If what you just read sounds like an ad that you wrote for your next ideal career move, then we want to hear from you. This is not a case of filling the candidate rosters. We have multiple positions available now in various offices. We’re going to successfully find extraordinary people to join our team.
Shouldn’t you be one of them? If you feel like this is a great fit for both of us, please send a resume and a short paragraph as to why you believe this to be true.