ALANTYS Technology currently has immediate opening for an experienced buyer in Argenteuil (France). Qualified candidate must be familiar with the purchasing process of hi-tech commodities, preferably electronic components. The ideal candidate must be able to understanding commodity products trading, supplier /product qualifying process, negotiation and purchase order placement.
To be discussed
- Search for and locate parts for RFQ’s generated from the sales department.
- Properly qualify product offers from vendors for potential purchase.
- Negotiate best prices, best quality, proper delivery, and best terms of payment.
- Place purchase orders and expedite them with the suppliers under the instructions of the purchasing manager.
- Interact with the sales department on RFQ’s and other purchase related issues.
- Develop vendor relationships to maximize quality of service.
Experience, Education and Skills
- College degree or successful procurement experience, preferably as Memory products buying
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Time management skills with the flexibility to change priorities as needed
- Excellent communications skills; multi-lingual capabilities are a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Familiarity with electronic components purchasing
If you are confident that you have qualifications as well as education that differentiate you from others, you are invited to apply for a position with ALANTYS Technology
Submit Resume & CV by e-mail