Key account Manager
We’re reaching out to all experienced sales professionals who are determined to catapult your career in 2016. If you need a home to realize your personal and income goals this year, we would like to hear from you! ALANTYS Technology is currently on an aggressive growth and expansion program that requires unique individuals to succeed. We’re on the hunt for amazing Key Account Managers to join our family. We’re actively looking for qualified team members for our HQ office in Argenteuil (France) as well as our locations in Cologne (Germany), Shenzhen (China) and Kortrijk (Belgium).
As always, every position comes with certain responsibilities. Those that are attached to your new position with our team shouldn’t scare you though. The primary responsibilities of an Account Manager are to grow and develop customer relationships and perform customer care functions that satisfy implicit needs. Key Account Managers are responsible for meeting monthly sales goals, while maintaining the company’s vision and values. Your time will be primarily spent customer facing, with the majority of this being phone centric. You will be provided access to our massive, yet open customer database, but of course be expected to have and grow your own business as well. All purchasing needs will be provided by our in-house procurement community, although your understanding of product, pricing and supply chain dynamics will be necessary. Your understanding of and respect for quality processes are a must as well.
Experience, Education, and Skills
- Should you be a unique salesperson with proven success, we will entertain your submission despite a lack of industry experience.
- Priority consideration will be given to candidates that possess substantial industry contacts and/or deep industry experience.
- A college degree in a business related field is preferred.
- Must demonstrate outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a strong communicator, with a compelling and engaging phone presence.
- Ability to work with strong personalities in a collaborative manner while in a dynamic work environment.
- Bring a daily strong work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes
If what you just read sounds like an ad that you wrote for your next ideal career move, then we want to hear from you. This is not a case of filling the candidate rosters. We have multiple positions available now in various offices. We’re going to successfully find extraordinary people to join our team. Shouldn’t you be one of them? If you feel like this is a great fit for both of us, please send a resume and a short paragraph as to why you believe this to be true,