Components are reviewed for inconsistencies in their packaging, date codes, labelling, or visual faults.
Materials identified as suspect during the visual inspection process are sampled to ensure product consistency.
IC testing is completed to guarantee that any questionable materials meet the manufacturer specifications
DETECTION OF COUNTERFEIT ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS (DCEC PROCESS)
- We are ISO 9001:2008 certified
- We follow certified work instructions for counterfeit prevention
- We put our suppliers through a rigorous screening process before they are placed on our AVL
- We work with certified test facilities that specialize in counterfeit detection
- We are a member of multiple “watchdog” websites that keep us up-to-date on counterfeiters and counterfeit ICs
- We offer multiple value-added services
- We are an ERAI “Electronic Reseller Association Inc” member